Monday, April 30, 2012

Painful And Joyous Reading (1)

The library is open, a miracle happened because I found several
titles interesting whereas normally everything seems boring, I’m
courageous enough to tackle ‘Briar Rose’ about the Second World
War and sisters fighting in ‘When She Was Good’ hoping to find
insight into my relationship with my twin sis, I’m ready to face
abandonment in Lynne Markham’s ‘Getting It Right’ and two lives
intertwined in ‘Faith, Hope and Ivy June’ – being adventurous I also
bought two  books at second hand shops – Graham Hancock’s
Underworld  - Flooded Kingdoms of the Ice Age – blazing trails

where even unconventional Colin Wilson fears to tread, and ‘The
Mars Mystery’ because I love the theme of precession and the
solar system’s orbit and carousel movement about the Milky
Way Galaxy’s Black Hole centre – hours of painful and joyous
reading before me – now I have entered the spirit of this holiday!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...