Monday, April 2, 2012

Perfect Moments

Tonight was fantastic with bread, brown sugar
and caramelised cream - green beans and
pumpkin, tomato and avocado - you fried
the meat, sunset magnificent, caramel
taste taking me straight to heaven

The kids were delighted, being together like
this makes up for all deprivations- the fear I
experienced today completely gone, though
it will return with chemical changes, it never
taints the wonder of happiness shared

Wish I could hold this sparkly feeling and
paint it, the most I can do is sing it in my
favourite songs, warm, safe and secure,
love swelling my heart till fit to burst,
sitting down with a smile

Happiness lies in small things, especially
eating, creamy caramel a symbol of
perfect moments on earth…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...