Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Diary Notes 10 May 2012


Perfectly Happy 

Deconstructed the terrible intimidating
bulwark as dark blue paper keeps the
sun out, I’m not really awake, dreaming
about every moment of reality being the
centre of a flower from which the petals
radiate each being a different version of
reality and every line cast forever - to be
visited at our ease whenever we please

Feeling the heat of excitement rising in
me each time I think about Johnny and
his friends jumping from one timeline to
another, in one Wobbler was never born
and to change back to where they came
from, they have to fix the mistakes of the
past, this dream of unlimited opportunity
fills me with happiness, it is as if I see the
end result of such unbounded choice and

I am so glad everything worked out in this
way, a million alternatives might exist, but
I am perfectly happy with this!
 
“Johnny and the Bomb”  – Terry Pratchett 

 

















An Underwater Cave

Brought sea shells and sea
spray and dewdrops into the
office and created a beach
scene on my coat hanger

With silver sparkles in soft
shimmering sand formed by
a novelty scarf, sailing ships
on my stickers in bluish pastels

Creating a feeling of mysterious
misty conditions, treasures in a
silver urn change this into an
underwater cave as in The

Arabian Nights - the perfect
moment to stop time to
remain in a state of
delight 

 
Green Sentinels

Green bottles standing sentinel
both sides of computer screen
yellow leaves spread in one to
bring in the nostalgia of autumn,
glittering colour pencils framing
the scene, a purple coaster, two
plastic dolls, Merry and her sister
Melancholy, a blue plastic water
spray bottle and flowers explode
in orange and red on right-hand
desk – I love my Persian market
work station…

 
Every Circular Moment

Every circular moment formed by
an infinite number of spiralling lines
means this moment in time is sacred
and special, seven little faces around
me – miniature wooden dolls smiling
While the fairy looks pensive and Merry
and Melancholy look grave as I sit like a
queen in my own dream word kingdom
where Terry Pratchett is the undisputed
monarch of time, big brother the king in
charge of these flowing mellifluous lines
The blue papered windows keep us safe
in an underwater Poseidon domain while
I spray water at the portable air-con next
to my chair to reinforce the illusion of
living in an aquarium

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...