Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Reflection – 1 May 2012

I feel guilty when getting up with a headache, it means
(according to spirituals and most religions) I have not
kept my mind safe from anxious, guilty thoughts, the
physical reflects mental state - but this is MEAN
 
Saying feeling guilty makes me ill & being ill means I
should feel guilty about making myself ill, therefore,
stop feeling guilty for being responsible for causing
my illness – a cyclic argument if ever I heard one
 
I thought I was guilty and inferior because I was a bad
person not doing my duty because I felt ill - but feeling
ill as a child when my only responsibility was living and
breathing, the question is - what did I do wrong?
 
I felt miserable, inferior and bored; spiritual teachers say
by releasing feelings of guilt and just accepting we are
justified and right, will improve our state of health; but
can we fight physical blight with the mind?

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...