Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gave Up Hope (Revised)

In the end I laughed, seeing in the eye of
my imagination Graham Hancock throw
down the manuscript of his hefty tome
‘Underworld – Flooded Kingdoms of the
Ice Age’ shouting, ‘Read this, you idiots’

And how I, his main reading devotee,
tried to study his text brimming with
information – seems he avoided editor
assistance to present it in a digestible
format, he simply put everything in

Reminds me of Shantaram who did keep
every word of his interminable religious
conversations with ruthless godfathers –
I could not see forest for trees and lost
interest –  me, a dedicated bookworm!

I gave up hope as he simply included
all data, esoteric from his thoughts on
meeting the kindly, informative diver
to his musings on theories –
and every other detail in between….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...