Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Diary Notes 9 May 2012

Do you sometimes get up and everything
feels wrong, eyes puffy and swollen, smile
strange, everything you have to do seems
boring, nothing fits, your job seems alien

Your chair gory as if changed overnight into
the Iron Maiden, even books remain closed
though as you read, the storyline grabs your
mind and one channel to reality is opening

Only to close up again as you put the book
down and look at your desk with a frown and
ask yourself: Who is this person because this
cannot be me – well, this is how I feel today

If I were halfway sane I would run away, but
given that I’m actually as mad as a Hatter and
as confused as a March Hare and as sleepy as
a Dormouse, I stay in my Iron Maiden chair

Sighing, wishing the world would turn upright or
my mental compass would show true North, it is
so unfair to face the day without familiar and
practical content in my head, without a clue

What is happening anywhere…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...