Monday, May 28, 2012

Spontaneous Combustion

I was seriously distracted from my sweet hibernation by
starting to burn from inside; aha, I thought, spontaneous
combustion, as I waddled forth, soles of my feet burning
and my legs and feet trying to burst from the flaming skin;
I am going up in flames – though the fire and smoke never
came – then I told my twin sis of my adding kiwi fruit to our
diet and she saw the light: kiwi fruit is highly acidic, together
with pineapple and banana it nearly killed her – my pain was
the result of sugar causing high acidity kindling fire in my body
I realised spontaneous combustion has been caused by acid
in people, makes sense to me, got hold of soda water - drank 
enough to fill a trough, feel acid-free and almost human and it 
seems my brain is threatening to wake up again, thank heaven 
a pervasive feeling of aggression towards life is also subsiding 
I'm almost alive in this strange universe….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...