Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where Do I Fit (Revised)

My question is: Where do I fit into this?  
A bad headache according to spiritual  
‘know-it-alls’ is indicative of emotional
hiatus – grave sadness in the soul – damn,

Wish I could drive out the spirit causing
this – although I suspect it has to more to
do with earthly origins like an allergic
sinus – but who am I to question guru’s

Pointing out delights in an alternative
universe – the only problem is having
nobody to talk to – no-one understands
when I try to explain I don’t feel great

But it’s okay, the late William James
channeled by Jane Roberts said
the universe really means us well

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...