Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday 28 May 2012

Nici’s project for making a cliché subject into something original by burning
roses did not work, fresh roses do not burn, she discovered, there is a lot of
symbolism in there, it means so much to know that innocence is impervious
to the destruction of the fires burning in hearts grown cynical in disappointed
minds that were never prepared to weather the storms of life, so while I sigh
as I pick up my cross, I also smile because my cross is actually very light and
my pain is minimal – when Nici came up with the twisted idea to have Tiaan
pose in the act of plucking out his own eye to illustrate the cliché of turning a
blind eye, her dad smiled – though he hates her refusing him taking over her
life, he loves her fierce independence and enjoys the clashes they have

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...