Monday, May 7, 2012

Improve

The beauty I saw everywhere was never there,
only in my mind it was, in my way of seeing, in
my dreams and attitudes, my predisposition
for defined and awe-inspired interpreting

after grasping people (some poets, aspiring)
did not mean or intend the beauty, delight
and expression I ascribed to them, I grew
possessive of my ability to observe beauty

where there is none according to authors and
creators and thinkers – so instead of joining
their ranks, looking at life as rank, dank and
stinking, I withdrew, worked on making my

perspective stronger to colour life even more
beautifully and still seek out all those authors,
thinkers, dreamers who describe everything in
even MORE rosy terms than I can quantify!

And the joy this fixation brings seems to be much
better than sitting down in mud and dirt with
those who are depressed, sackcloth wearing
and strewing ashes on my head

The ONLY thing in this world that brings me down
and makes me unhappy is ME, my being & mind  
I want to improve; I want to be MORE positive
with MORE imagination, noble perspective –

I can work on this as much as possible before 
the waves of meetings to start within half an 
hour carries this away to waste time on learning
nonsense about idiotic assessment

instruments and listen to lacklustre, unmelodious,
raucous voices spoiling the beauty of sound and
harmony and music with their delivery of
stupidity...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...