Sunday, May 20, 2012

Reflections 21 May 2012 (Revised)


The kitchen becomes a glowing jewel in rays of
the sun, so cosy and warm, and after washing dishes
slowly, one by one as chakra analysts recommend,
I remain in a golden glow listening to the radio

My chakra test results are always the same, I don’t
trust anyone though love them enough –  first three
are minus value chakras while green heart chakra is
normal – analysts say I must learn to trust people

People have good intentions but with limited insight
or based too stupidly to deliver properly I think, and
also most consider the end justifies the means
which I know is not true,

 No-one wishes to do harm except within conviction
of evil and they’re wrong, I won’t give carte blanche
approval to trample my heart; spiritualists claim we’re
actors in a play on life learning what does not work

I study and play only in shows that work successfully –
I’m not going to cause hurt by learning through trial
and error how not to be selfish and cruel or consider
people’s needs instead of forcing my will

I sincerely believe we all suffer insufficient insight
and the most dangerous are so-called professionals

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...