Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday 12 May 2012

My sanctuary, the kitchen, is not safe with Tiaan about, as Heino
is belting his way through a happy oompah song, his background
singers happily hiccupping along and I jump around in the kitchen
rejoicing in Heino’s description of a beautiful maiden - just to find
Tiaan mimicking me irreverently, I seldom manage to rebuke him
adequately laughing so much about his antics, the next romantic
song two singers declaring earnestly - I miss you a little bit more
each and every day and Tiaan rolling his eyes as I march up and
down, unfazed by the lovers’ plight sounding silly in the extreme
and now the mystery why the jelly I make seems to disappear
before I had my full share is solved as Tiaan take sips from
the bowl – and I cannot blame him, I do that myself…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...