Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Cohen The Barbarian

If my dad were Cohen the Barbarian I could be his

daughter, Conina, once Cohen mixed turpentine and

cane by mistake and took a swig, swallowed, all of

it  - for weeks afterwards he tasted turpentine in his

 

Mouth, but he didn’t die, the thought amuses me so

much - just as doctors feed whisky to all those who

imbibed anti-freeze, to keep the liver from processing

the toxin; cane prevented Cohen’s liver from trying to

 

Break down the turpentine, Cohen’s tricks were awful to

all those living in his house - but in retrospect, it is so

funny to reflect on them & Cohen had questionable

friends of course, promising him certain death if he

 

Dared to divulge their scams to insurance companies,

as Conina I marvel at Cohen’s innocence among the

accomplished crooks  - and hope in the non-physical

realm Cohen has received instruction on becoming

 

A moral human being…

 

[Terry Pratchett: Diskworld series]

https://wiki.lspace.org/List_of_Pratchett_characters#Lancre_and_the_Witches

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...