Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Lurching Is Changing Into Looming

Though I’m a Golem with a Chem in my head instructing

me to do my duty - I’ve been changed into a Zombie by

eating a Brownie triggering allergy - so now I’m a brain-

dead idiot with muscles so weak, I can only ride my bike

at lowest gear and paddle in the pool & struggle to kick

a ball for my dog to catch - but it doesn’t matter -

 

That Brownie was exquisite, not a common garden variety,

came from an exotic bakery and brought to me lovingly by

a darling daughter who doesn’t eat sweets herself: lurching

like a Zombie is a price I’m willing to pay for the lovely taste,

- though I must say that my eyes not being able to focus is

quite a drawback - & my fervent desire to eat raw meat

 

To restore balance to my system is quite frustrating; maybe

next time when my Beloved counsels me - Don’t eat that, it

will make you ill - I shall listen because lurching is changing

into looming & being blind to boot, is irritating - I can’t enjoy

the beautiful world being as blind as a bat & I can’t carry out

the instructions written on the Chem in my head….

 

[Golem: Clay person with sacred words written on paper in

its head - instructing the Golem to work hard, à la Terry

Pratchett, Zombie: person without mind lurching about]  

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...