Saturday, November 5, 2022

To A Wise Old Sage

I’ll say hello to your face every day, you look

like a wise old sage, I will tell you a few things

you’ll never hear and smile knowing I’ve tried

and in the grand scheme of things, you will

 

Hear these in the non-physical world, maybe

read it in the akashic records - maybe angels

will whisper it to you; since you are wise, you

will realize that we’re all doing our best and

 

Though we fall short of our ideals, we pick up

the pieces and dream again and this morning

I’m going to watch a real-life fairy tale again,

unfolding on my TV screen as my favourite

 

Young visionary and humanitarian explains

how she keeps her connection to a higher

Power which keeps her energised and then

those who plug into this stream, share the

 

Delight and energy, what a wonderful privilege,

and I’ll tell you all about it as now that you are

growing wiser with age, you have decided that

there is much more to life than just physical

 

Destruction and total annihilation, thank you

so much and greetings from your wingman!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...