Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Short-Lived Storm

The sun came out with a silver shine and I woke from

hibernation feeling light and free, then a terrible wind,

thunder and lightning brought a dramatic storm, it felt

so good and cleansing, but all too soon the storm was

 

Over and the status quo returned before the weather

could act out & diffuse all the brooding storms in our

own hearts, we need a more enduring storm to carry

off the upheavals in human minds building all around

 

Us and within ourselves; I feel better when the weather

becomes an anthropomorhic personification showing us

how angry we feel inside throwing several tantrums on

our behalf, this short-lived storm is not good enough…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...