Monday, November 7, 2022

Love Exemplified

 When I feel life is a drag and I carry the sorrows of the world

upon my shoulders, I can sometimes see love shining like a

silver lining through the dark clouds & then this love keeps

me warm as I feel that life keeps growing colder

.

I have suffered heartache and pain and don't know if I can

face it again, but I can't stop now and turn back to the past,

I have come so far in order to try and change this lonely life,

I want to know what love is, please explain - I want to feel

.

What love is & I suspect your life might show me what it is,

I’m going to take my time looking around, I cannot find any

more places to hide, it looks like love has finally found me,

talk to me about love, the love that you feel inside, please

.

Show me how does it work, I'm feeling so much love which

I have to hide, you say love is hope & trust rolled into one,

love is acting with integrity keeping your word at all times,

always doing what you promised the previous day

.

You say love is wisdom knowing when and how to show our

love to others: Thank you for showing me and explaining, I’ll

never be the same after this conversation, life stopped being

a game, now it is a journey of discovery and I’m on my way…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...