Saturday, November 12, 2022

Miss Him For A Long, Long Time

Now we have a new series to scare the daylights

out of us, ‘BLACKLIST’, a new scriptwriter & a new

producer who believes in being savage all the time,

the warmth and soft comfort of ‘White Collar’ is gone

 

Now Neale Caffrey’s charming face and his group of

delightful friends are lost to me and lacklustre faces

grace the TV screen, at least the action’s interesting

and the main character only kills confirmed murderers 

 

And just to save the life of the sorrowful heroine - I

would have felt tragic too if I were her, given that her

husband is an undercover spy or criminal - she has

nothing to smile about; I miss the shining eyes and

 

Mischievous smile of Neale Caffrey’s trademark style

in the ‘White Collar’ series - he really was a ray of sun-

shine and I’m going to miss him for a long, long time 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...