Wednesday, November 9, 2022

The Dr Savage And Killjoy Alternative

This chronic headache feels like a sinus infection, but I can’t

go back to the medicos who nearly killed me by prescribing

Pregabalin indefinitely, at least I can show them the courtesy

of staying dead now that they have gotten rid of me, it would

be very nasty to disillusion them after they gloried in this

 

Irritating patient’s demise; by now I should have been deaf, blind

and using two walking sticks, hands turned into claws and losing

use of knees and feet, also loss of hair and teeth, and imminent

dementia of course - how can I destroy their happy illusion by

jumping up now shouting Surprise! and waltzing in with only

 

A sinus infection to show for their medical attempts to reduce me

to a vegetable, ready to supply the medical establishment with an

endless stream of visits as I die incrementally - no, I’m better than

that, I can find another quack, my friend Barbara knows an infinite

number of medical terrorists just ready to jump in and serve

 

Prescribing anti-inflammatories to which I am allergic, antibiotics,

penicillin, Arcoxia, Coxflam & Norephedrine, all igniting a fire in

my head because of the allergy - you know what, I think I’ll stay

home, take two Disprins and go to bed, no need to repeat past

disasters, visiting medicos experimenting to see which toxins

 

Will knock out my pain without killing me immediately, I prefer

dying on my own, happy and laughing: it sounds ever so much

better than the Dr Savage and Killjoy alternative…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...