Tuesday, November 8, 2022

My Perspective Is Growing

I walked into a glorious day, high silver sun on a

luminous emerald sphere - after sleeping well I

woke in paradise, still feeling sleepy and wishing

for more energy, things over which I have control

 

and squandering it - while mother nature, totally

beyond my control, presents the most beautiful

face, sapphire sky and a green carpet of grass

and emerald canopy of trees forming the most

 

enchanted garden - I can’t complain even though

I diminish my own experience by not following the

right regime, which has eluded me since birth - at

least my world-view has changed, from the

 

imperfect perceptions of a 4-year-old when most

people form their world-view to regard life through

this imperfect perspective until they die - to the

spiritual insight that we assign meaning to

 

everything and there are no limits except those we

impose ourselves, I’m still engaged in ridding my

inner eye from limitations and my perspective is

growing bigger all the time…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...