Friday, November 4, 2022

Reality Of The 6th Sense [Rev]

Back in the discomfort zone from a slice of bread two

days in a row and I can’t breathe properly, can’t think,

noise irritates and nothing makes sense; desperately

seeking for meaning to tide me over the darkness of

allergy, it should be possible to retain sense of reality

 

After all these years - but no, as short-circuiting starts

in my brain, synapses misfiring and I’m left adrift on a

slow-moving river of meaninglessness with the fresh

flowers opening every hour becoming invisible - only

a physical sensation of drowning within a hurricane’s

 

Unending circles remains whirling in my head and I’m

spinning continuously - but going nowhere at a most

impressive pace - why should innocuous bread have

such an effect when bread is such a ubiquitous food

found everywhere, a temptation only to be withstood

 

By those bereft of their sense of aesthetics as well as

without imagination; the Holy Book declares bread to

be the essence keeping spirit & physical flesh together,

well, clearly the Bible wasn’t written for me, I’ll stick to

Spiritual sources claiming that every subatomic particle

 

Has consciousness and rejoice in knowing that though

I am lost at sea, going nowhere, the whole universe is

filled with awareness and registers when people like me

are feeling lost and alone, and will make up for it in the

non-physical domain where all consciousness goes

 

Upon leaving the physical world of 5 senses, where even

the reality of the 6th sense is still hotly debated…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...