Sunday, November 6, 2022

Most Exciting And Interesting Manifestation

It is raining in exactly the right way: at night so I can

lie in bed listening to it, not too hard with just enough

thunder and lightning to make it exciting, and tonight I

watched Strictly Come Dancing without criticism, just

 

To enjoy the spectacle & it was wonderful to feel the

goodwill of every participant, their dedication and joy

resonating with me - the only source of stress in my

life is watching the ‘White Collar’ TV series as Neale

 

Always ends up doing something illegal and I like his

character so much, I fear for his comfort and safety, I

like the FBI agent-cum-boss also, as well as his wife,

so when danger threatens all these I start feeling ill

 

The only challenge in my life is imaginary & underlines

how blessed & happy I am, my real life goal is to learn

the secret symbolised by fairy tales - to be happy while

following routines, to be content with the unfolding of life

 

As a journey - I used to be so impatient, could not wait to

get this life over with in order to reach the non-physical

consciousness - and it was all wrong; the only source of

joy came from meditating on well-written books and lying

 

In the sun: now I’m learning to LIVE and it feels as if I’m

still taking baby steps to prevent me falling back into the

alienation that marked my youth when I had decided -

based on insufficient data - that life was meaningless

 

A wasteful phenomenon, but today I believe life is the

most exciting and interesting manifestation there is!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...