Friday, November 11, 2022

Meditate And Regain My Sang-Froid

When the death of my favourite character Neale Caffrey

was staged at the end of the sixth season of the ‘White

Collar’ series the shock was so big I couldn’t recuperate,

the way Mozzy reacted when he was confronted with

 

Neale’s body, the way Neale’s FBI Boss Peter Burke saw

Neale in reflections and glimpses in his mind’s eye - Neale

sitting in his office chair, broke my heart completely; when

it was revealed that Neale wasn’t dead I was so far gone

 

In my misery, the good news failed to revive my joie de vivre,

Neale can never return to his old friends and for all practical

purposes Neale might just as well be in heaven & Peter will

never see his friend again, Mozzy must remain alone

 

Doing cons on his own - the image of Neale wallking down a

Parisian street cannot mend my feelings, I’m still feeling sad

deep inside, now getting ready to wash the dishes the only

way to meditate and regain my sang-froid…

….………………………………………………………….....

The dishes are done and I’ve reached a resigned state, the

characters can wait, there is room to continue the story as

soon as the producers see worth in it, meantime all is well

in fantasy land and everyone is safe and I have no reason

 

To be unhappy, now it’s time to look at my own little world

where everyone is happy and safe also and where friends

come and go without getting themselves killed, where the

seasons are in place and no producer can decide to wipe

 

Those I love from the earth’s face, in this reality all is good-

ness and grace and after drinking sweet tea I feel ready to

accept my blessings & rejoice in everything I come across



No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...