Thursday, June 25, 2009

Glaring, Love-beaming Eyes

A miracle – I love miracles
living fairytales, an author who
creates as if he writes for me
that’s ALL I’LL ever need
a heart filled with beauty,
stories, wonderful ideas

A rose of delight unfolds
in my heart, sweet nectar
streams thru veins filling space
in my mind – finding an author’s
dreams replacing one’s own
painful tales with romance

Blooming in secret – need I ask
more? I swoon, float on a cloud,
sigh with delight, laugh delirious
about McGonagall’s angel with
love-glaring eyes, no-one
can fool me ever again

I know every glance is
beaming love, so I smile
and they mostly smile
back...

noreply@mcgonagall-online.org.uk
William Topaz McGonagall
Gem of the Day: The Destroying Angel

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...