Monday, June 29, 2009

Piano-Falling Accident

Had the temerity to eat fatty food, after two
migraine pills, pain is still throbbing in my
head, wish I had eaten cake instead, at least
then I would have had to contend with a stuffy
nose and sinus in my face, but this migraine
is even worse than suffocation, I have been wasting
all my time, sitting in my chair because that is
why I get paid, looking up every word – every
single one, my head is empty of knowledge,
the only content left is red lines of fire snaking
everywhere, I wish I had the courage to go home
and dying alone, sitting here behind a false mask
of friendliness makes me feel so alone, trying to
imply that I’m actually doing my job while I’m living
a piano-falling-on-my-head accident in the quiet is
not my idea of fun, causes me to run amok, instead
of looking up words, I’ve been looking for pictures
of fairies and books, staring at beautiful, comforting
scenes to relieve the swelling in my head…

Monday 29 June 2009

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...