Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ramshackle Impostor Footrest

Finally solved two problems in one go:
using the flat shield of the ramshackle
impostor of a footrest as a backrest on
my James-Bond movie chair, thus no
more enforced descents into the Hades
beneath my desk to put the ramshackle
thing together again

No more backache on my torturous chair,
designed to kill the enemy slowly until
the clamps give out and the enemy is
squashed against the side of the desk –
now chair and footrest have been set aside,
all that’s left is the deadly freezing
orgone gas in the air-con vents which
threatens to relieve us of our toes and
feet through dangerous frostbite as the
cold air stream is turned full-throttle
on our legs and feet

But it is time to tackle WHO and their food
problem rules too – I thought I would catch
tips on how to die legally, but death through
food-borne disease has been outlawed also…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...