Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nihilism Growing Complete

And still my confusion is growing, can’t think,
can’t get anything done, feeling bad, feeling
guilty, try reading every self-help treatise,
seeking spiritual remedies, I’m still losing
interest, still the need for hibernation is on
the increase, I carry on blindly with physical
deeds, washing and cleaning, but I can’t do
anything intellectually, can’t string a sentence
together, can’t understand anything I read,
sitting and staring, my own stupidity is boring
me, my own inability is scary to say the least,
I’m so tired and bored and listless and so very
depressed – I must have tumbled into the black
hole in my mind, falling into blackness, without
form or sound, nothingness, meaninglessness,
nihilism growing complete...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...