Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Something To Look Forward To

Quickly to the library, need the exercise,
need a walk in the sun, got Colin Wilson’s
‘Beyond The Occult – Twenty Years’ Research
into the Paranormal’ for a bit of fun with
the myriad possibilities in life

Still reading ‘Only You Can Save Mankind’ –
then forwards and onwards into the future…

I thought I had a friend sharing jokes with me,
as I was still laughing uproariously, he suddenly
became angry under the unexpected attack of the
blues, a dark cloud of nihilism enveloping him

I sighed, went back to Abraham and read that it
is not necessary for somebody else; or anybody
else on earth – to understand and apply these
positive principles for us to live lovely events
by focusing on things to appreciate

I appreciate my friend’s terrible mood as a sign to
turn my eyes to all the blessings of the wonderful
sunshine, the most fantastic books, the divine music
in my ears, I know after his bad mood of nihilistic
depression, he will be ever so happy again

That is something to look forward to…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...