Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Prefer Dreaming! 30.06.2009

Everybody is happy – hubby because
the kids are with him in front of the TV -
me because they present the circus I
need to enjoy whatever I’m doing

Tiaan because he likes books and family
who do not require him to entertain all the
time... hubby is thinking about a subject for
Tiaan’s science project - I am thinking

About Tiaan’s dinosaur project - nearly netted
him naught because the teacher said it served
no purpose, proved no point – hubby is thinking
of helping Tiaan to develop a machine

For washing dogs, so practical, so meaningful,
compared to my dinosaur project - nearly had
Tiaan fail the grade; I HATE science with a
vengeance, I prefer dreaming

To reporting – and always WILL!

30 July 2009

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...