Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Idol Of The Heavenly Host

If Ascension or the Second Coming take
place, will you leave this vale of tears to
strum your harp and sing glory songs in
celestial places, becoming the idol of the
heavenly host

And will you kindly indicate to this wayward
sinful earthbound human; with no prospect
of ever dying given that all natural causes
have been eliminated, quite without her
own consent

while no unnatural causes present; by sending
her a ghostly message or two in proof, that you
have not left for an unknown planet or went to
different dimensions in an astral body, leaving
only the glow of your aura behind

If I continue to contemplate the possibilities of
what might have befallen you, I shall be here all
day and get no work done; please end my distress
on your behalf at your earliest convenience, from
a food-borne disease

Brain-addled thinker- with my foot in my mouth,
with no burnt offerings for celestial meditation…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...