Monday, June 8, 2009

Hashish, Muffins And Ministers

Due to muffins and Ministers, a function
I did not attend as my brilliant suggestion
of throwing the muffins at the Minister was
not accepted, while my request for smoking
hashish was also rejected, causing a loss of
interest in the strange workings of ministerial
relations campaigns, this day came to nought,
there is aught I can do about it

Due to my domestic manager attacked by her
common-law husband and she cleaving his head
with a stick; he throwing her clothes out on street,
all jolly last night, this day amounts to a total loss
in the chronicles of Voltaire’s Candide’s best of all
possible worlds, I tried everything to get rid of my
anger and upset reaction; nothing worked, hashish
and muffins not being allowed

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...