Saturday, June 27, 2009

Create A Wonderful Day

No warm, loving perspective; I create
wonderment by thinking thoughts that
will be reflected in happy feelings and
joyful emotions, but a harsh perspective
offered by my books does not bring me
any glad, positive thoughts

Most wonderful thought I cherish is a
hope devotion to wisdom and duty will
change ordinary life into glory and beauty,
I shall reread thoughts of authors who
look at the world from a beauty
perspective, embroider my dreams

Soul Mate understanding, helping through
life; though I don’t feel like sewing
or doing anything useful, my story should take
flight and fill my mind, I should
create positive thought forms; my
purpose in life is to be fulfilled...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...