Monday, June 1, 2009

Their Spiritual Effervescence

Chronicling my characters’ adventures in one
part of my mind while trying to concentrate on
the letter by a terribly self-satisfied man who
thinks he can prescribe to the President; is a
terrible burden – yet not one I would ever
willingly relinquish, I love what my characters
are doing, though I want them to settle down
and give me some peace, I don’t want them
to go away and leave me alone – far be it from
me to be without their sizzling presence filling
the cathedral of my mind with their spiritual
effervescence – it is lovely when they are
here; I had better lend them my ears, oe la
la, wonderful…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...