Monday, June 1, 2009

Dive Into Hades Beneath My Desk

Riding backwards and forwards in my
recalcitrant chair, only to bump into the
protective shield that is used as a footrest
while trying to envelope my cold feet and
legs in an enormous blue blanket, the air
con vents having been stoppered in most
professional way as per brilliant engineering
suggestion so that all cold air is blowing on
my legs and feet, but our hands and arms
are nicely warm; means that every now and
again the footrest comes apart and down I
dive into Hades beneath my desk to put the
contraption together again; once my chair
also lost its backrest clamp and I nearly
had to contend with backache together
with all the other aches and pains – but
luckily my desperate fuddling with the
lever yielded unexpected results and my
chair is ergonomically geared to keep me
upright without breaking my back – oh, what
a day, I need a break…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...