Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Scrubbing, Cleaning & Dreaming

My spirit lives in words that fly
within the ether, I cannot be on
line everyday in real time, work
comes to a standstill when my
spirit leaves this universe – my
body falls behind in getting my
job done, I have to stay offline

I must translate the terrible text
and my official document; words
that can create a dream and set
spirit free are heard in messages
which I access on the Internet
when I open Yahoo messages

I cannot leave my family to stay
online at home – there is no time,
send me a poem, delineating
what you will, a dream, a vision
and I will send you mine –
whatever I can compile in between
scrubbing, cleaning and dreaming

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...