Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Best Colleague

To top it all, one of these masculine jungle geeks
felt himself compelled to show a horrified audience
what living organisms – resembling amoebas – live
in human facial pores, though it is possible it is only
living in his, now I am suffering the consequences

A permanent itch in my face, every time I scratch
my eyebrows, I can feel how I disturb these little
beasts, this is the kind of exposure nobody needs
I am quite happy watching the dog whisperer fixing
dogs and training their owners, but no, we had to

Watch this primitive loner bent on disturbing the
peace of oversensitive people like me who now
has to live with the knowledge that my face is an
ecosystem, no wonder Seth says we change with
every breath, it is the organisms infesting our skin

That must be moving about, Hanlie sent a terrible
message about the demise of antibiotics and the
victory of post-operative infections – I replied,
happily seeing a way to escape a life of forced
interaction with the little terrors inhabiting

The pores of my skin ‘Maybe this will be the end
of the human infestation of planet earth so the
natural system can return to a primitive state
without destructive human pollution’

Hanlie agreed, she is a person of exceptional
perception and my best colleague…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...