Monday, November 15, 2010

Live in Your Dreams

While fantasy and daydreams sometimes help to
make reality bearable, sometimes it all goes away
and only bleak reality is left

Right now my reality is a horrible document, my
head sore, stomach upset - all for horrible words
telling a terrible tale and I hate it

But I'm paid to translate it, marching through a desert
of stupidity, no respite in sight until I reach the end –
I have no power left even for games

Nobody understands, all says I am doing it all wrong
I stopped to sing, ended the song until I reach the end
and can breathe again

How are you, what is happening in your reality
or - do you live in your dreams?

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...