Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Erstwhile Toy Lady

In pursuit of general knowledge and understanding
the world I found the autobiography of a women who
turned into a toy when she was eight and decided to
turn into a human being at age thirty something

Bad culture shock, my preference is cross-bow mur-
derers and aesthetic photographers killing their victims,
not drug lords who make toys out of people, today the
erstwhile toy lady is ill and is staging a play of her life

Ostensibly warning other women what happens when
humans turns into porcelain things, yet the melodrama
might convince many a bored young woman to follow
suit, no work and no learning required

Existing as the playthings for strange people too lazy
to catch and kill their own victims – what a world we
live in, it takes hard work to find the right victimizer, I
am a very bad victim it seems, insisting on

What kind of suffering seems the best suited to my
ideas of adventure…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...