Thursday, November 18, 2010

Total Perspective Vortex

I told Michelle Marvin the Paranoid Android was
my favourite in the Hitchhikers Guide, she replied
her favourite was the ego-maniac Zaphod, when
I read how Zaphod went into the Total Perspective
Vortex and walked out knowing he was the most
important thing in the Universe’s infinity, it seemed
great, and when he ate the fairy cake powering the
machinery, I fell in love with Zaphod there and then

Michelle wrote to me secretly, she works for a very
strict boss who told me to get lost, I’m not supposed
to send email messages to his employees during office
hours, she told me confidentially her mind is permanently
beeblebroxed until the beginning of January 2011 at least
this morning I received her clandestine message that she
brought ‘The Meaning of Liff’ by Douglas Adams for my
perusal – oh, if only her boss knew…


The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Universe, Wing
Books 1996 Edition, p.198, 199 (Michelle works for the
same company as hubby - top secret information)

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...