Monday, June 11, 2012

Dive Into His Words


 













What a lovely, enjoyable read
‘The Lost Realms’ by Zecharia
Sitchin, the fourth book in the
Earth Chronicles, love his clear
narrative and erudite scholarship,
since I cannot tell which theory is
right concerning ancient artefacts
I follow my intuition as recommend-
ded in Happiness Theory
 
No amount of research on my part
can ever provide final proof; fighting
for his sake is impossible, thus I am
happy to simply dive into his words
clear and concise, his quiet tone
and even, coherent weaving of
magnificent themes make me
such a satisfied, delighted
and dreamy bookworm!
 

I love Sitchin’s well-researched and totally
coherent explanations of the ancient stone-
works and statues and buildings of Peru,
Bolivia and the Andes – it makes 100%
more sense than the short, sharp delights
provided by Eric Von Daniken and meets
all Occam’s Razor criteria, it is elegant and
neat and beautiful and includes everything
while scholars who criticise Sitchin take just
one small aspect of one small conglomeration
of phenomena and crucify Sitchin – quite
oblivious of the enchantment contained in
Sitchin’s all–inclusive theories!




 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...