Thursday, June 21, 2012

Voice Of Modern Poets

When we discover an admirable talent
in another person we try to encourage
it, we don’t care about principles and
true north when a genius arrives, only
try to help the flame burning brighter
 
When this wonderful person is blocked
from realising their potential, first thing
is to keep the flame of genius burning,
if only it is possible, if only the support
is allowed, you always seemed like
 
The King of the Internet, to speak of
your time online being curtailed is to
present something terrible, you were
born to be the voice of modern poets
and should be free to admonish
 
And express all the time…

2 comments:

Rio said...

You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and blogging

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

Margaret Alice said...

I enjoyed Rio's article about the signs indicating one has ghosts at home. I have many and I like them all, we share our joys, pains and woes.

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...