Friday, June 8, 2012

Miracle Of This Moment





















Enjoying the global world through the Internet
sharing the breathless delight that produced a
halo round Simon Cowell’s head & made Piers
Morgan beam like a light -when eighty-year old
grandmother Janey Cutler from Glasgow got up
and made the audience clap -for her courage to
walk on stage and sing “No Regrets” in a voice
as strong and amazing as her resilient spirit

All started to cheer inflating with pride at sharing
life with her representing us – feisty & charming
as we all wish to be at her age, and in my usual
obsessive way I replay the video over and over
heart swelling until I am no longer tethered to
this office but fly in the sky wishing to imprint
my soul with the miracle of this moment in
order to carry the memory forever


Janey Cutler - Britain’s Got Talent - Glasgow
Eighty Years Old

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up to all, the contents present at this web site are genuinely remarkable for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.
Stop by my page ... calgary dentists

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...