Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Drag VIP’s Around


The lonely life where solitude does not offer enough challenge
and adventure, excitement and exercise became so depressing,
no happy idea, story or theory made any difference - I sank into
a gloom so dark, so deep, my body became a painful prison of
muscle spasms and allergy symptoms while I did not know how
to let go of the sad habit of breathing and life, how to give up the
spirit to find solace in non-physical existence

Then came the clarion call to action, a Social Cohesion Summit
where I shall be an usher, oh joy, now I can take care of people,
courteously drag VIP’s around, respectfully address Ministers or
an Ambassador or two, help strangers to obtain accreditation and
show them to the tea table and where to be seated in the Plenary,
everybody else is relieved that I am willing to leave the routine of
translation texts to practice protocol and etiquette  

Hoping I might become dignified at the same time...

Diary Notes Wednesday 27 June 2012

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...