Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Only False Note

Did not complain today, did not mention
the mince with its little bit of fat making
me ill and my going nuts all by myself,
losing control of my mind, losing ability
to prioritise, now after hours mentioned
the problem with my new chair – the
red chair - to my beloved making him
lose his mind, no electricity at home
and my beloved is angry at life, why
did I not keep my mouth shut; too late,
I cannot repudiate – I resign myself to
my fate of being alive among other
humans – the most horrible place to
be; the planet, the universe is perfect
the ONLY false note is - humanity…

                              

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...