Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Small Act Of Rebellion


Did myself a great disservice by looking in the
mirror, my hair a carbon copy of dad’s hairline
with a terrible lopsided slant, grabbed the nail
scissors and snipped off bits in order to tame
this unruly feather-fine mane creating the look
of an unkempt ducktail, now looking worse but
at least it was exhilarating to do something for
myself, opposing life; with winter closing in the
only nice place is curled up on the couch - then
life becomes too monotonous; my small act of
rebellion a victory creating havoc - albeit on my
head to be seen by all, yet it still makes me glad

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...