Saturday, June 2, 2012

Heart Fibrillating (Revised)


Still unable to relate to my family after reading
everything about positive relations with siblings
and parents, which means being objective about
everything offensive, but the divide is too wide

I love them as they are but their contemptuous
demeanor makes me physically ill; my sister
would give her life to save mine yet speaks
condescendingly to all with raw  contempt

Acting haughty and derisive - seemingly superior
and supercilious - I wanted to show her affection
and help her - but her terrible temper and gruff
ways paralyzed me; in the end I left the scene

In fury and confusion, heart fibrillating

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...