Friday, June 15, 2012

Reading Diary 15 June 2012

















Had a great health session last night, reading my book
about a Petit Prince character, Anastasia BEING a very
sophisticated Petit Prince, the series reads like allegories
lifting me out of the dark in my own mind to the heavenly
realms of pure mental joy and experience – even if the
darkness rolls back afterwards, the health and vigour
engendered by the laughter stay with me also

Reading the Bible is like going back to my childhood home
crammed with perplexities and mysteries and dark threats
but very comforting in the familiarity of all the well-known
menaces.  I love reading Proverbs and dreaming about
the purity of the woman called Wisdom calling on all to
follow her, the loveliness of Integrity as another one
and Honesty wearing a beautiful blue dress

When I read Paul – the book of Acts – my hair stands on
end, it feels like plunging straight back into medieval times
when all bodily existence was sin and being a human meant
to be the personification of evil and perdition; reading Acts
the other day was a quick visit to past despair

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...