Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Attack Of The Killer Dust Allergy

This is the terrible attack of the Killer Dust Allergy:

I feel like dying, hayfever combined with brain-pain

with earache and diminishing sight, dust around the

swimming pool augmented by dust on patio floor -

 

Probably the origin of my floor-washing-phobia and

yesterday I could have won a prize for my new floor-

washing skills, today I got up in such pain, sounds

irritating my ears, eyes unfocused, increasing until

 

My head’s compressed in a vice grip, I thought that

maybe there’s a demon or supernatural presence in

my head - then I remembered, I’m allergic to dust and

I haven’t taken any medicine - - though we live within

 

A growing cloud of dust threatening to suffocate all

forms of life; growing worse all the time…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...