Friday, September 2, 2022

Timing As An Ideal

I’ve got timing problems, when we did a test I got 18/20

for action and 2/20 for planning, a spiritual guru said life

is all about timing success, so I swallow my impatience

and carry on: Once I had a brilliant plan for ordering my

 

Writing, to keep poems according to subject and essays

for philosophy and opinion pieces, but it threatened the  

little alien living in my head and it said that either we live

life with impromptu pieces and alfresco writing - or we

 

Would stop writing altogether, living without inspiration

short-circuiting my brain sounds awful, thus instead of

ordering my clothes for an upcoming holiday, I let the

alien have its say and write about subjects that make

 

It glad to be alive, now as evening is falling and I have

nothing constructive to show for it - no new research,

no cleaning and cooking - with the Lord and Master

of the Crocodile Castle deciding on take-away & my

 

Naughty daughter aiding and abetting him, I’m trying

to figure out how timing & planning can become part

of my life, how I can unpack the linen cupboard, turn

a new page for housekeeping, become a domestic

 

Goddess in charge of her house; but these thoughts

are causing me indigestion & the little alien’s trying

to pass out in my head - I’ll settle for a TV evening,

watch programmes teaching us what NCIS is doing

 

To prevent crime from spiraling, keeping the problem

of 'timing life right' as an ideal… 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...