Saturday, September 3, 2022

Music Being Her Raison D'être

The Duchess and I remember our dad for his joie de vivre,

he once spent two weeks at age seventy all alone without

food, only a little bit of water to drink, he came through this

experience with a spirit renewed, whenever he played his

favourite music his smile widened and his eyes twinkled-

 

Then I wondered about the Queen of hearts, my mother -

I see her in heaven, a place we create for ourselves: just

as we get what we expect on earth, so in non-physical as

a a guru said, mom is playing a spiritual church organ with

non-physical hands, offering to teach other spirits how to

 

Add syncopated accompaniment to music, she had to earn

food money at age eighty by playing piano in restaurants,

she was so happy doing this - though she later fell asleep

sitting behind the piano, she kept playing favourite music

until she could no longer get out of bed, I’m sure she has

 

A ghostly church choir singing already; in a far-off point in

eternity, she will choose to reincarnate as a piano teacher

or another kind of musician, music being her raison d’être 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...